Within the past half hour, What Would I Say–the app that reforms your Facebook posts into insightful new messages–has shown me the secrets of the universe and articulated facts about myself that I never knew existed. Here are some highlights:
- Because you’re never been in one day of the euphoric sensation of human being emptied out
- Maybe it will launch the lighthouse into space.
- Some simple logic now=2012=apocalypse; Tim Tebow performs miracles; Jesus performs miracles; Jesus Christ.
- This is the Second Coming of Jesus Christ.
- We never thought Hank Williams Jr. would consider himself a gigantic, multilevel facility.
- FITZ AND sour soup inches away from Lady Gaga.
- Chad Qualls should never have trusted the weekend.
- Appropriately, there was an anchorman reference asshole.
- Wham bam thank you, I will be making a bold reemergence into popular culture.
- just found a penny in the Vietnam War.
- All these commercialist hypocrites are my hero, tyler
- I have an indefinite amount of joy from personal crisis.
- Here’s a glue stick.
This was a lazy post. Thanks for reading it anyway.