half and half
1. a mixture of milk and cream used to flavor coffee
Due a rare genetic mutation, all of Paula Deen’s children were breastfed with half and half.
2. a chilled beverage made up of equal parts iced tea and lemonade, also known as an Arnold Palmer
After the Red Lobster waitress went to refill Cal’s half and half, he tittered, “To be honest, I’ve secretly always preferred to call it a Cal Leibowicz,” to his unimpressed date.
3. a grand total of one, asshole
If you didn’t know that adding half and half together equals one, then you probably aren’t smart enough to understand the rest of this blog post.
4. an extremely literal bisexual person
Martin forced himself to look past her unpleasant odor or weeping odors. He was a half and half, by gum, and if he didn’t land this chick tonight, his monthly ratio would be all wrong.
5. the alternate ending to the biblical story, “The Judgment of Solomon”
The two supposed mothers left the palace satisfied, knowing that half and half was a pretty good deal.